Ok Ok Ok, I shall drag my feet no longer. I will succumb to the life of a blogger.
So, with the support (pressure, let's be honest) of some dear friends and my husband, here I am. Typing my first blog. Wow! And I'm nervous! What am I going to write about? Ahhh!
I guess I should introduce myself:
Name - Stevie McCartney (A Fleetwood Mac and Beatles love child)
Age - 28 (29 April 4th!!)
Height - Tall enough
Weight - Back off
I guess I'm starting this blog to get some stuff off my chest, although I don't want this blog to be all about venting. That being said, let's cut through the crap as my Granny would say and jump in : long story made short - Colin (husband) and I are going through infertility treatments, and I hope to be able to connect with others in the process, through the process, giving up on the process, curious about the process, or just those that are nosey enough to want to know what's going on in my life. And for as much as I hope to learn, I hope to give back as well. Sometimes with just a yummy recipe that I made the night before, sometimes with a funny story, and maybe with a word of encouragement. This is a tough deal, infertility, but it's life.
I leave you with this today, a line from a song my talented husband wrote that I carry close to my heart everyday when I'm feeling "down in the ditches" as my sister Jessie says:
"You and I and everything will be fine."
And it will be.
XO,
Stevie
Love it! Im so glad you are starting a blog. I will be an avid follower! Love you
ReplyDeleteKeri
I need that soup recipe you made us. I love it and Jean wants it too!
Welcome to the blogging world! I am glad I saw your link on Keri's blog! (c: Sorry to hear about your struggles...we'll be praying for you!
ReplyDeleteHi! Jenni told me about your blog and I wanted to stop by and say hi for sure... my husband and I have been "dealing" with infertility since November 2009- fun, right? :) Would love to share stories!
ReplyDeleteI love this. So excited to share in your adventure of starting your family!
ReplyDelete