Friday, April 15, 2011

AHHHHH!

We found out yesterday that Nastia’s estrogen levels are low…which means that she’s not going to produce as many eggs as hoped.  Instead of the 20 we would normally have to work with, we’re looking at about 10.  This will be confirmed with a sonogram on Saturday, but we won’t hear the results of that sonogram until MONDAY!!  I mean, are these people crazy?!?!  How am I supposed to wait 2 whole days?!?!  So I’ll be biting my fingernails, pacing around my house, and generally bugging Colin this weekend.

But here’s what I do get to do today that will make me feel better.  Thanks Colin!!

1. Body Polish
2. Hot stone massage
3. Organic facial

YESSSSSSSSSSS!

Another thing I found out yesterday that is bumming me out: All my Children is being cancelled.  My guilty pleasure is being stripped away from me.  My mom and I watch this show and talk about it.  It's kind of like a secret club we've created and won't let anyone else in...or maybe we're the only two that actually watch the show.  We think it's hilarious that we really get into it and talk about these people like they're real.  What will we do without Erica Kane and Jackson Montgomery, without Ryan and Greenlee, without Kendall and the new hot doctor????  Ug.  Oh well, time to move on I guess.  Very slowly though, I would hate to have withdrawals.  Man, this massage is going to feel good.

PS - Maggie got a haircut yesterday and looks horrible.  It's pretty funny.




No comments:

Post a Comment