Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tomorrow Tomorrow!

I love ya, Tomorrow!  You're only a day away!

Don't worry friends, I want to slap myself in the face as well right now for just writing that.  As you all  know, I'm not a fan of musicals, BUT I am a fan of cute little girls that could be my daughter in 9 months.  Just sayin'.

Anywho, tomorrow is a really big day.  I go in to see the Dr at 10 am so they can draw my blood and put it to the ultimate test.  A pregnancy test.  I can't tell you how happy I am that we'll find out tomorrow.  To be honest, I thought the past 9 days since the transfer would be the longest 9 days of my life, but they weren't so bad.  For once during this process, there was no need to worry.  At this point, it's going to work (or not, but I'm focused on the work part).  I've been able to see a few movies, go out to eat with the fam and some friends, and just generally relax.  Now, that being said, I won't pretend that I haven't had my breakdowns, but I think in general I've been ok...at least in my eyes.  Ask Colin if you want to know the truth.  Actually, don't ask him, what does he know?!?!  ;)

We won't find out until the afternoon sometime what the result of the test is.  We also won't find out how many blastocysts took.  We'll just know PREGNANT!! (or not...whatevs, don't be such a downer)

Here's a cute picture of Maggie just in case you were wanting to see one:


Until tomorrow,
Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment