Sunday, December 11, 2011

9 months fat - I mean pregnant

Well, this week marks 9 months of pregnancy, and it makes me really happy to know that there aren't many more days we'll have to spend without Aidan.  Most of the time Aidan likes to gut punch and kick me which makes me cringe because every time she does I can see the "my kid is going to be a soccer player" twinkle in Colin's eye.  Ug, I really hate soccer.  Maybe she's just practicing her high kicks for a life of a dancer or gymnast.

We've spent the past few weeks (not blogging) but getting ready for Christmas.  I move at about the pace of a snail these days so what normally would take me a couple of hours, takes me a couple of days.  Alright, maybe it's not that bad.

Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks.


Maize being lazy and pinning me down


The prettiest dog in Casa Linda


Maize in the holiday spirit (you can see it in his eyes)


Maggie being still for 2.4 seconds


A really cute Christmas basket I put together 
(ahhhhh, margarita...we shall meet again soon)


...and awkward
(nutcracker sweaters really flatter pregnancy)


Ho ho don't be a ho,
Stevie

2 comments:

  1. Hey now...don't hate soccer! You are getting so close!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Jenni! Between loving soccer AND being Aggies, you and Colin would get along perfectly!! :)

    ReplyDelete