Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Praying Mantis - Taylor Swift

Last Saturday night my friend Steph Fine and I took her goddaughter and 13 year old friend to Taylor Swift at Cowboy's Stadium.  All four of us put on our best TSwift outfit, curled our hair, put on some sparkly makeup, and sang our way to Arlington.

The Grown Ups
(if that's what you want to call us - it's all relative I guess)


The younger version of ourselves
(Check out those side pony tails - girls got it going on!)


Before the concert started every. single. 13. year. old. girl. started SCREAMING like I would if I was at a Justin Timberlake concert circa 2006.  Lie.  I'd still scream like a 13 year old girl if I went to a JT concert.  

But instead of JT and his should be illegal dance moves we were waiting for this


That was rude.  Sorry TSwift.  You don't really look like a Praying Mantis (cough cough).  

12th Row.  Teenagers eat your heart out




We had a great night, and the girls were super excited after the concert.  After about TSwift's 9,000th hair flip and angel eyes / innocent fawn stare into the crowd Steph and I were making fun of her, but who's really laughing at this point?!  I'd say it would be TSwift.  She sold out Cowboy's Stadium.  We can't sell out...well...shit.  Point Taylor.

I really need to come up with a talent 55,000 people will appreciate.  And fast.

Stevie


No comments:

Post a Comment