Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Princess Aidan has another party in utero

This time my shower was thrown by the greatest girlfriends anyone could ask for:

- The ever fashionable Elizabeth Midgett - you need help picking wedding shoes, call this girl, her shoes were AMAZING!!
- Some might call her Kristen Wiig, but I call her Stephanie Fine the skinny funny hot mama
- The most popular girl in Dallas (because she's probably the friendliest girl in Dallas) Stephanie Taylor
- We hope she moves back from Denver sooner rather than later Nicole Bosworth
- Our favorite mini friend who is about to get hitched Meredith Myers
- You remember Babo "the baby whisperer" Neubach who still calls Aidan "CC" - she doesn't give up easily
- And last but certainly not least the nicest mean girl I know Amy Rodriguez, my forever partner in sarcasm and girl I always want to sit next to at a bar for commentary


I mean, can these girls get any prettier?  And more perfect?  The answer: No.

Here are a few more shots of the day:


The onesie "bar" - the closest I'm getting to a bar these days




My great friend Julie Segar and best friend Melissa Spencer


Yummy flavors!!


Cute outfit, Steph


Now Aidan and Steph have the same outfit - thanks Jessie!!


If you're single and in the LA area, watch out for this one - just sayin'


My beautiful sister and Aidan's favorite aunt, Jessie



So glad this group came too!  Katie Lane, Lauren Berryman, Shannon Dalton, and of course Jess


All in all the shower was a major success, and I couldn't be more thankful for this great group of women.  Aidan is going to have so many "aunts" that she can call on for advice, help, or just a chat if she needs it.  I know these girls would do anything for her already.

Three down - one to go,
Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment